Monday, October 8, 2007

SUPER SITE: TUTORIAL INSTRUCTIONS

I love origami, and I have a library of books for this creative paper art. I think the step-by-step instructions, plus the pictures, found on this site, http://www.origami-instructions.com/ are as good as any I've seen. If you think of origami as a complicated and time consuming activity, you'll be pleasantly surprised to see how easily and quickly the featured projects are completed.

Origami embellishments on cards that will be mailed offer three advantages: embellishment is easily flattened so an envelope slides though the 'thickness checker;' higher flexibility so an envelope passes the 'flex' test; lighter weight reduces postage costs. Gotta think of those things these days...

3 comments:

Momsnack said...

I love origami - going to check out that site!
NancyS (momsnack)

Nancy Ward said...

Nancy,

I was impressesd with the clarity of the instructions, they really untangle the mystic of folding. Great site for beginners, but I'm sure all levels will enjoy it.

Nancy

Sue McGettigan said...

Thanks for a great link :)