Friday, June 29, 2007

SUPER SITE: CREATIV SPIRIT; ROB

Rob's collages are incredible...I can't pick a favorite, and I'm sure you'll have the same problem. Each one is a perfect balance of color and composition. If you have problems in creating collages, study her creations for insight and inspiration.

An added feature is the array of Inchies Rob recently acquired in a swap. Be sure to click on the picture to see them in all their glory.

http://creativspirit.blogspot.com/ will take you to her wondrous site.

2 comments:

CreativSpirit said...

Hi Nancy,
Thanks so much for your lovely referral to my blog. It gave me a lovely boost. I did send an email to you, but not sure you received it. So just thought I would send you a message here,

Regards,

Rob-CreativSpirit

Nancy Ward said...

Rob,

No, I didn't receive your
e-mail...I bet it got eaten by the spam folder.

It was a delight letting people know about your blog...it's wonderful. Congratulations!

Nancy